Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Job application letter

Andrew Webley
Woodside Avenue, North Finchley
London, N13 8TD
November 20, 2010
Wendy Freeman
Human Resources Officer
London University
London, WC2E 7HU
Dear Ms. Freeman,
Good day!
I have read about your job vacancy for the post English professor from the advertisement you published in a national daily yesterday and I would like to submit myself for application to
the job.  I believe that I possess the qualification you have specified for the post.
I have a good academic record from an excellent university where I have also had two years of experience working as a substitute teacher.  I have also been employed for two more years at another distinguished institution from which I resigned to take up my Master’s degree.
I would like to further discuss my abilities with you in person at your convenient time.  I will be calling your office a week from now to inquire about my job application should I not receive a response by that time.

Thank you.
Sincerely,
Andrew Webley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...