Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Job Application Cover Letter Template

From,
Mrs Bins,
D-12, Parker House,
New York
To,
The Principal,
New York School,
New York
Dear sir/madam,
I, Mrs Bins, am writing this letter to apply for the post of primary teacher in your school. I have a Bachelors Degree in Education from the Chicago University after having pursued my High School studies in Seattle. I have a fair bit of experience in this field. I have worked as a primary teacher for a
period of 4 years before applying to your school. The minutes of all the achievements have been incorporated in the curriculum vitae which I have enclosed along with this letter.
I would want to exploit this opportunity to make you aware of the fact that I can share a healthy rapport with the students as soon as I confront them. I am also gifted with sound physical and mental health and have ability to cope with any amount of work pressure. I am hopeful and looking forward to working in your elite school,

Yours faithfully,
Mrs Bins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...