Friday, August 30, 2013

Good Application Letter

To
Mr. Jacob Schmidt
Hiring Manager
GY Technologies
56, North Road
London
Date: 13th march 2012
Subject: Job application Letter
Dear Mr. Schmidt
With this letter I would like to apply for the position of network security assistant in your esteemed organization. I am recent graduate in the field of computer science, but with my excellent subject knowledge and practical lab experience I believe I am a deserving candidate for this
position.
In your advertisement published on Times Job on 10th March, 2012, you have specified that you are looking for a candidate with good communication and presentation skills. As a networking student, I not only possess good networking knowledge but I also possess good communication and presentation skills also.
Although I am a fresher in terms of professional work experience, my practical knowledge and the certifications that I possess make me strong candidate for this position. It would be great if I can be a part of your organization.

I have attached my resume with this letter for your perusal.
Sincerely,
Charlie Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...