Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Job application cover letter

Mr. Hanes McDonald
Dufferin Street, Clerkenwell
London, EC2Y 8RY
September 30, 2010
Mr. Richard West
Human Resources Officer
BestBuy Co.
Dear Mr. West,
Good day!
I would like to apply for the job vacancies in your company relevant to my credentials.  I have attached my resume for your perusal and character references are available at your request.
I have a bachelor’s degree in marketing and have worked as a sales representative for a
reputable company in London for ten years.  In my work, I have gained invaluable experience and training regarding effective sales techniques and marketing strategies.  I have read your advertisement for several job vacancies in the newspaper and I believe that I qualify for the jobs related to marketing and sales.
I will be available for an interview anytime that would suit your company.  Should you have any queries regarding my application, please contact me at 020 7351 5557.  I will call your office next week to inquire about my application.
Thank you.  I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...