Friday, August 30, 2013

School Application Letter

To
The Principal
St. Williams School
London
Date: 29th Feb 2012
Subject: Application Letter for admission in 4th Standard
Sir,
I am writing this letter to request for admission for my daughter Chelsea in 4th standard. Your school has a very good reputation in the city and hence I want my daughter to get educated from such a school where she gets excellent academic growth.
We have recently moved from Canada to London due to my job and hence I am applying for
admission in the middle of the year. Chelsea is a bright kid and is very good in extracurricular activities. She has also got training in Ballet dancing and won many prizes in it. Her academic record is also very good. I have attached all her details and her academic score cards of previous years with this letter.

I hope that you’ll consider my application for my daughter’s admission in your renowned institution. Looking forward for a positive reply
Sincerely,
Mia Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...