Friday, August 30, 2013

Loan Application Letter

To,
Mr. Jacob Marshall
Branch Manager
City Bank of London
Date: 14th March 2012
Subject:  Loan application letter
Dear Sir,
I am writing this letter to apply for car loan from your bank. As per our telephonic discussion, I am writing this loan application letter to apply for loan of $ 15,000 for the purpose of purchasing a car.
Sir, I want to inform you that I am a loyal customer of this bank for past 12 years. I have read and
I accept all the terms and conditions associated with loan. I assure you that I’ll return the loan as per the mentioned loan payback policy. I am also attaching all the required documents for the processing of loan application for your perusal.
I am thankful to you for considering my loan application. Looking forward to hear from you soon

Kindly contact me on (776) 654 7754) in case you need any other information or document for loan application.
Sincerely,
Tom Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...