Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Bursary Application Letter

From,
Paul Grind,
Wings Orphanage,
D-12, Broken Boulevard,
Kensington
To,
Mr Oyster,
Help the Orphans foundation,
Kensington
Dear Mr Oyster,
This letter has been drafted in pure belief and faith in your foundation in order to seek bursary for further education. I would like to mention that the Almighty has not been kind enough to give a better start to my life. However, I more than thankful to the Wings Orphanage people in giving my life an
orientation of substance. I have successfully completed my High School education and have also acquired Bachelor degree in science field.
I wish to study further and expand my career domain. However, the Orphanage finds it difficult to afford the expenses of my higher studies and I do not blame any bit to them for they have more kids to concentrate on. I have been working along with my studies and have resulted in some modest collection. However, this does not look fulfilling. I hope your foundation would help me. Waiting eagerly for a favourable response,

Yours sincerely,
Paul Grind

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...