Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Scholarship application letter

Gordon Harper
Conybere Street, Birmingham
West Midlands, B14 0YL
January 5, 2010
The Scholarship Selection Committee,
University of Aston
Aston Triangle, Birmingham B15 2LF
To Whom It May Concern:
I am greatly pleased that I have been accepted into your graduate program for Biology this coming academic year.  I have learned about your scholarship program for students taking their Master’s degree in the
field and I am submitting my application for your consideration.
I believe that I am qualified for your scholarship program having graduated with honors in my baccalaureate degree.  I have already written several scientific papers which have been published in the university journal.  I deem myself capable of maintaining the good grades you require.
Unfortunately, my family is facing a financial problem and this could hinder my study.  Being granted a scholarship would be of great help to me.  I have enclosed my application form as well as my academic record and certification of my financial status.

Thank you.  I hope for your positive response.
Sincerely,
Gordon Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...