Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Job Application Letter Format

From,
Mr Gilbert,
F-2, Lockhart Boulevard,
London
To,
Human Resource Officer,
Flamboyant Clothing Ltd,
Flamboyant Clothing House,
London
Dear sir/madam,
This letter has been drafted to seek the job of the Finance Manager in your company which has been offered in the advertisement from Flamboyant Clothing Ltd in The Job Daily dated 13th march, 2011. I have pursued my High School education and also acquired the Bachelor Degree in Commerce field from
Princeton University. I am also a proud holder of a Masters degree in Business Administration with finance subject. I have served as the Finance Manager for Styling Clothes for past 3 years. The personal details and career details of mine can be found in the curriculum vitae in the enclosure of this letter.

I feel I have gathered enough experience to handle the financial reigns of a bigger platform. I am eager to prove my mettle and I am hopeful of getting the job for which I am applying. Looking forward to have an excellent career in your firm,
Yours faithfully,
Mr Gilbert


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...