Friday, August 30, 2013

Application Letter to Bank Manager

From,
Jack Stevenson,
D-2, Hudson House,
Bay View Lane,
Seattle
To,
Mr Richardson,
Bank Manager,
ICUC Bank,
Seattle
Dear Mr Richardson,
I, Jack Stevenson, am writing this letter to put forward an application for opening an account for personal savings. I have crossed the minimum age limit and I am looking forward to the banking concept for keeping an organised record of all the financial transactions of mine. I will prefer the saving type of
account because it will be the most suitable bank type account for me. I would also like to take utmost advantage of digital banking with facilities like mobile banking, internet banking, etc. I am enclosing a completely filled for opening the said account with this letter.
I assure you that I am entirely capable of handling the bank account and I shall take complete responsibility of all the matters concerned with my bank account. I am hoping that all the proofs and the application form which I have enclosed is sufficient for opening the account. Please intimate me if anything more is required.

Yours faithfully,
Jack Stevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...