Friday, August 30, 2013

College Application Letter

From,
Ms Isabella Williams,
F-19,
St Lewis corner,
Glasgow
To,
Principal,
Glasgow Institute of Medical Sciences,
Glasgow
Dear sir/madam,
I, Ms Isabella Williams, am writing this letter to put forward an admission application for the course of Bio Technology Engineering. The details regarding my prior studying has been enclosed along with this letter. I have
entered the admission entrance examination and have cleared it comprehensively. The details of his exam have also been enclosed along with this letter. However, the admission to the institute has been denied to me on the grounds of not having the required proofs, for I am not a native of Glasgow.
The concerned proofs have been acquired by me and I accept that I was liable for what has happened during the admission process. I, hereby, put forward a plea to you to accept my application for the concerned course in your esteemed institution. I have hinged all my hope to the reply of this letter and I am waiting with bated breath for the reply.

Yours faithfully,
Ms Isabella Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...