Friday, August 30, 2013

Application Letter by Fresher

From,
Mr Philippe,
C-13,
Lamington Drive,
St Paul’s Corner,
Chicago
To,
Human Resource Officer,
KDMC Telecommunication Ltd,
Chicago
Dear sir/madam,
I, Mr Philippe, am writing this letter as an application for seeking the job of Telecom engineer in your esteemed firm. I have successfully completed my education this year and I am seeking a platform to
showcase all the experience and knowledge I have garnered during my studying years. The details of all my academic achievements during my studying years have been chronologically mentioned in my resume which has been enclosed along with this letter. I have been waiting for an opportunity to prove the mettle in me and I am hopeful that your esteemed firm shall provide me the opportunity I have been searching.

I would like to make you aware of the fact that I have been gifted by an extremely sound health by the Almighty and I am capable of coping with any amount of pressure in the work area. I am hoping for an affirmative response.
Yours faithfully,
Mr Philippe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...