Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sample application letter

Emily Stringer
Grindley House, Leopold Street
Bow, London, E3 5LG
December 10, 2010
Elizabeth Brooks
Human Resources Officer
GoodMeds Pharmaceuticals
London
Dear Ms. Brooks,
I found out that you are currently looking for a Sales Representative through a friend of mine, Ms. Mary Greenaway, who is employed as a Sales Manager in your company.  I believe that
I have the qualifications that would fit the vacant post and I would like to apply for the job.
I have extensive experience in the field of sales and marketing having been employed as a sales representative of a reputable local clothing company.  Aside from this, my expertise in sales is backed by my Master’s degree in marketing from a prestigious university.  I have enclosed my resume and a reference letter from my previous employer for your perusal.

I hope to personally discuss my qualifications with you at your convenient time.  Please contact me should you have any queries regarding my application.
Thank you.
Yours truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...