Thursday, August 1, 2013

Pregnancy Announcement Letter

Dear Mom,

It has been a long time having heard from you. I hope your knees are not bothering much this winter and that your health is in nice touch. Dad called me last week and said he shall be coming back from
Hungary around month end. I wish he keeps his promise this time around.
Mum, I have some good announcement for you. You will soon be getting the honour of grandma as I am expecting it. I had some intimation in the last week and went for the tests. The reports arrived today morning and I am completely enchanted. I am hoping that you remember your promise and turn up here as soon as possible. You are the first to know about this after Jacobs. Stella sent me a letter couple of weeks earlier and said that she is having some cold again. Hoping to see you and Daddy soon,

Your loving daughter,
Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...