Tuesday, August 20, 2013

School teacher job application letter

Mr. Seamus Carter
Harper Road, East Ham
London, E6 5QA
February 10, 2010
Ms. Joy Green
Human Resources Officer
London College
Dear Ms. Green,
I wish to apply for the position of school teacher which you advertised in the UK Daily last February 1.  I have excellent credentials and I believe I have the education and skills you are looking for in a teacher.
I took up my bachelor’s degree in education at the London University where I
graduated last 2007.  After graduation, I was employed at a local school where I taught science subjects.  My excellent performance as a teacher gained me recognition from my employer.  I was also chosen to attend trainings to learn new methods in teaching and have pioneered its implementation in the school.
I have attached my resume for your review.  Please contact me for any inquiries regarding my application.

Thank you.  I hope I will be considered for the job.
Respectfully yours,
Seamus Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...