Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Application Letter Example

To
George Smith
ADS Technologies
41 Spring Road
Manchester
1st March, 2012
Subject: Job application letter
Sir,
I am writing this letter to apply for the job of network administrator in your organization. This position was advertised in the London Times newspaper on 27th February 2012. As requested in the
advertisement, I am attaching a completed job application form, my certification details, my curriculum vitae and recommendation letters with this application letter.
I believe that my strong expertise, vast experience and education in the field of networking and computer science make me an apt candidate for this job position. I am a hard working person and assure you that I’ll always give my best performance to achieve organizational goals.

If I am given the opportunity to work with your organization, I will surely work very hard to perform my job responsibilities and to contribute in company’s development.
Looking forward to hear from you soon
Regards,
Roger Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...