Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Application Letter Template

From,
Ms Lavender,
B-3, Lake View Garden Apartments,
Lancashire
To,
Mrs Brown,
Need for Blood Foundation,
Lancashire
Dear Mrs Brown,
This letter has been written after confronting the mass appeal put forward by your foundation seeking volunteers for the Blood Donation Campaign which you are about to organise in the coming month of September. The appeal has seeped deep into my hearts and I wish to apply as a
volunteer for this campaign. I shall not only do the necessary blood donation but I would also like to volunteer my services for the betterment of the campaign. This campaign is the need of the society and people like you continue to remind us that we are human, neither the animal nor the mechanical robots and we need to survive on the base of strong social and humanly bonds among ourselves.

I assure you that I shall be bringing in more and more people as much possible for me who will volunteer their services. I am hopeful for an affirmative response from you.
Yours sincerely,
Ms Lavender

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...