Monday, April 1, 2013

Wedding Thank You Letter

Dear Chris,
I hope this letter finds you in the best of your health. There have been a lot of hectic days around my marriage and I did not get the opportunity to express gratitude to you in the way I should have done. It has been very supportive for me as well as for Stella that you filled the void created by the absence of our parents during our marriage because of the untimely volcanic eruption and
the cancellation of flights which followed later.
We were contemplating of cancelling the marriage which could have proved to be an emotional as well as financial setback, for all the things were kept in perspective for the marriage. It was the support which you tendered that all things happened in such a satiating way. Now, we don’t feel away from our respective homes since we know that someone family is there with us. Thanking you,
Your pal,
James.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...