Monday, April 1, 2013

Thank You Letter For Invitation

Ms. Jacqueline Lennon
God’s Love Charity
Compton Road, Brighton,
East Sussex, BN3 5AL
Dear Ms. Lennon,
I received your invitation to the 1st anniversary celebration of the God’s Love Charity fund this morning.  I am pleased to be invited to this meaningful event and will include it in my schedule right away.
I admire the selflessness of organizations such as yours that give hope and love to our
fellowmen who are disadvantaged.  I have read about several of your projects and you truly are a blessing to the lives you touch.  People in business are greatly concerned about corporate social responsibility and charity groups such as yours make helping others more accessible.  Allow me to express my appreciation for your work by donating a humble sum on the day of your anniversary.
Thank you again for the invitation.  May the Lord continue to guide us in all our endeavors.
Yours sincerely,
Danah Walker
General Manager
Women’s Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...