Monday, April 1, 2013

Marriage Thank You Letter

Dearest love Jane,
This is your husband writing to you for the first time after our marriage over the period of last 2 years. Yesterday, I was having a glance at the time which we spent together after our marriage and the only thing which I have to say is a Thank You. Yes, I have never sad so for everything which
gave to me and my family after becoming a part of it. You made our family complete.
You gave me the greatest and the most endearing gift of my love, that is, your love. But, you know that I am a greedy guy and I still want love from you for all of my life. Besides, the gratitude, there is something more which I need to convey to you. This is apologies for not expressing the gratitude way before and realising your love so late. Thanking you for all your love and support,
Your loving hubby,
Tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...