Monday, April 1, 2013

Thank You Letter for Interview

To
Ethan Jones
HR Head, ADS technologies
#67, Spring Blvd
Stocks field, Number land
Date: 14th Feb, 2012
Dear Sir,
I am writing this letter to thank you for your time that you took out from your busy schedule to interview me for the position of technical in-house trainer. I am very enthusiastic about joining your prestigious organization. I am sure that my profile matches the requirements of
this position.
I assure you, that I will prove to be an apt candidate for the job position in the capacity of technical trainer, because of my vast experience in the field and my academic achievements. Apart from my education and experience, I also have excellent communication skills, which will really help me to perform my role of a good trainer.
I really appreciate your consideration and kind gesture. I am looking forward for a positive reply from your end.
Yours sincerely,
Emma Hudson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...