Saturday, April 13, 2013

Post Interview Letter


From:
60 Brownsea View Avenue,
Poole ,
BH14 8LQ
To:
Continental company
18, Broomfield Rd,
Kidderminster ,
Worcestershire ,
DY11 5PB
It was a great opportunity for me to attend an interview on [date].  Thank you so much for the opportunity. I am truly privileged to know more about your company and
to understand about the job requirements that are currently vacant.
While reviewing your discussions, I am truly inspired and I am quite enthusiastic to be part of your organization and start giving my services. Because my education, work experience and skills are perfectly in order with your requirement and I am sure I will be able to give you excellent services to your company.
I am confident that I will definitely prove my services to you and will endeavor to the fullest to work for the growth of the company.
I assure you about the reliable services and will definitely prove to be a good employee for your organization.
Thank you for your time and consideration and await your response.
Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...