Monday, April 1, 2013

Thank You Letter While Leaving a Company

To
Ms. Amanda S Caddish
RLCR Store
89, Prologue Street
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Date: 14th Feb, 2012
Dear Ma’am
I am writing this letter to thank you for giving me, the first job opportunity of my career 3 years ago. It was really overwhelming when I first received the joining letter from your company. I want to thank you for all the support and motivation that you gave me in these 3 years.
Since, I am moving back to my country, so I need to resign from this
position. The whole experience of working here in your organization under your supervision was great and I must admit that I learnt many professional qualities and ethics here in your organization. You have polished my skills and I feel much more confident professionally after working here with you.
I want to wish you success and may your organization attain new heights in terms of success and growth. Thanks for all that you did for me.
Regards,
Herb Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...