Monday, April 1, 2013

Scholarship Thank You Letter

Dr. Charlie Vinney
Director of Student Affairs
Brighton University
Brighton, BN5 4AT
Dear Dr. Vinney,
I was overjoyed at finding out that I am one of the applicants you have chosen to avail of the University Biology Scholarship.  For this, I would like to express my sincere thanks and appreciation.
Your generous decision is the opportunity I have been waiting for to be able to
enroll in an undergraduate degree in Biology.  I hope to pursue a career in medicine and your assistance will greatly help me achieve this.  Without the scholarship, I would not be able to finance my education since my parents lost their jobs in the financial crisis.  I believe that the scholarship will also encourage me to strive harder to maintain good grades as required to retain the scholarship.
Again, thank you so much.  I assure you that I will make the best out of this opportunity and make every effort to help others in my own way.
Sincerely,
Deborah Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...