Monday, April 1, 2013

Wedding Invitation Thank You Letter

To
Stacy Marshall
Flat no. 765
PO Box 1098
Poole
Dear Stacy,
I am writing this letter to congratulate you for your decision to spend your entire life with Peter. I am really happy for you. I also want to thank you for remembering me; as we were not in contact for quite a long time. I was thinking that you might have forgotten me.
When I received the wedding invitation from you, I was really overwhelmed, that
you did not forget me. You know that these days I am running very busy and I have very tight schedule even on the weekend when you are getting married. I am not sure that whether I’ll be able to come for the wedding ceremony, but my good wishes are always with you and Peter.
Once again, thank you for inviting me on the wedding and I’ll try my level best to be a part of the most beautiful day of your life.
Mark Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...