Monday, April 1, 2013

Thank You Letter to a Teacher

Prof. Fiona Cleary
Buckinghamshire College
Buckinghamshire, HP6 2NE
Dear Prof. Cleary,
I am writing this letter to thank you for being an excellent mentor during my stay in college.  I am already in the last semester of my undergraduate degree and expect to be graduating by the end of the academic year thanks to remarkable teachers like you.
You have taught me more than the lessons I needed in the field of Biology.  Beyond being our mentor, you were also our friend.  The constructive advices you have given, as well as
the practical lessons you have shared in class, have encouraged me to study hard to reach my goal.  I will forever be grateful the lessons you have taught me.  I will carry these as I enter medical school, foremost of which is love and compassion for others.
Thank you so much.  I wish you all the best as you continue to help other young adults through your profession.
Respectfully,
Katie Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...