Monday, April 1, 2013

Birthday Thank You Letter

Dear Aunt Georgia,
I hope that this letter finds you in the best of the health. It has been a wonderful gesture from your side that you never fail to wish me for my birthday. Now, the scene is that my birthday never completes without the best wishes expressed from your side. Sometimes, you do not get the opportunity to
wish me in the morning because of the time constraint between the two countries; then you wish me in the evening. But, late or early, the wishes are sure to come to me on my birthday and I love you for this.
I always have garnered the view that the gifts do not matter but what matters is the warmth in the wishes and that is actually what I get from you. I wish to receive these wishes for ever. Convey my regards to uncle Gates. Thanking you again and again for every wish,
Yours lovingly,
Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...