Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tax Return Cover Letter

Ms. Elaine Walker
Gaitside Crescent, Aberdeen
Aberdeenshire, Ab19 7eg
May 23, 2010
Mr. Allan Bennett
Income Tax Department
Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
Ab29 8ty
Re: Income Tax Return Claim
Insurance No: 123456
Dear Sir,
Warm Greetings!
I Write To You Since I Have Reason To Believe That I Have Paid A Sum More Than My Required Income Tax In The Past Years.  As Such, I Am Writing This To Request For A Refund Of The Said Excess Amount I Paid For The Financial Year 2009-2010.  I Have Already Inquired About The
Matter And Have Enclosed Pertinent Documents To Support And Verify My Claim.
Please Contact Me As Soon As Possible Should I Need To Submit More Documents Or Should You Need More Information From Me.  You May Contact Me At       .  In Case My Refund Is Approved, Please Post The Amount To The Above Address.
Thank You.  I Anticipate Your Prompt Attention On This Matter.
Sincerely Yours,
Elaine Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...