Monday, April 1, 2013

Friendship Thank You Letter

Dear James,
This is your friend Peter on the other side. I am writing this letter to you for conveying a very special message this time. The message is that of expressing gratitude from my side for the friendship which you have kindled with me. I still remember when I, along with my family, shifted here for the
first time and I had no one whom I could call as my friend. Slowly, but very firmly, our friendship grew; and today we are the thickest of the friends.
You made me realise what friendship means for a person and who is an actual friend. You always stood by my side in my tough times and encouraged the best out of me. The moral of ‘A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed’ fits exactly; for you have been there for me whenever I needed you. Thanking you for the friendship of my lifetime,
Your pal,
Peter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...