Monday, April 1, 2013

Thank You letter for Internship

To
Ms. Barbara K John
Dean, St. Mary Hospital
7654, Alpine Street,
Leicester, Leicestershire
Date: 14th Feb, 2012
Dear Ma’am,
I am writing this letter to express my thankfulness to you, for giving me such a great opportunity to join your prestigious hospital as a medical trainee for my internship. Thank you so much ma’am for
giving this boost to my career. This turn in my career, at this point of time holds a lot of importance and also gives me great responsibility.
I assure you, that I will utilize my academic achievements and accomplishments to work towards the goodwill and success of the organization while developing me as an operation assistant. I will always work with compassion, dedication and integrity.
I really appreciate your kind consideration and looking forward to join the organization. And once again, I want to thank you from the core of my heart.
Yours sincerely,
Mark Robinson
Mb. 983792738

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...