Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Letter To Request Correction On Taxes

Ms. Anne Wayne
South Bridge, Edinburgh
Eh8 7yl
May 15, 2010
Mr. Edwin James
President
Edinburgh Group
Dear Mr. James,
I Write This Letter To Notify Your Office Regarding The Inaccurate Computation Of My Taxes This Year As Evidenced In My Income Tax Documents.  As Stated In The Income Tax Return I Filed, I Am A Single Mother With Two Children That Are Solely Dependent On Me.  This Was Not
Considered In The Computation Of My Income Tax By Your Office.  I Know That I Should Have Tax Deduction For My Two Dependents But The Tax Being Collected By Your Office From Me Did Not Deduct This.  For Your Reference, I Have Attached Pertinent Documents To Verify My Statement Including Copies Of The Birth Certificates Of My Children.
Should You Need More Information Or Documents, Please Contact Me At 0131 690 1220.
Thank You.  I Look Forward To Your Immediate Action On This Matter.
Sincerely Yours,
Anne Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...