Monday, April 1, 2013

Thank You Letter to Employer

To,
Mr. Charlie Harper
7654, Alpine Street,
Leicester, Leicestershire
Date: 14th Feb, 2012
Dear Mr. Harper,
I am writing this letter to thank you for allowing me to take 2 hours off thrice a week from work to complete my studies. It is really a kind gesture from your end that you understood the need of an academic degree and allowed me to complete it without leaving my job.
As you know, I started to work very early due to my family conditions and hence did not get
chance to complete my studies. Now my dream is becoming a reality only because of you. This really means a lot to me, and I don’t know that whether a mere thank you letter will be enough to do the job.
But, I am really thankful to you from the core of my heart and wish you a lot of success.
Yours sincerely,
Andrew Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...