Monday, April 1, 2013

Christmas Thank You Letter

Dearest Dad,
I wish you Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year on the eve of Christmas. You might be wondering that why have I opted for this mode of communicating with you when all other direct means of talking to you is at my disposal. The thing is that there is something which I felt is better to be conveyed in this way.
Dad, this is to thank you for everything and for being the greatest dad. You have always sensed all
the things which I ever needed even before I realised the need of those things. You have always been by my side in all the tough situations whichever and whenever I faced them. You have guided me for the best of my future and also scolded me for not leading astray in my life. There are countless things which I need to thank you for. Thanking you for everything,
Your loving son,
Peter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...