Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Property Tax Exemption Letter

To,
Tom Peter
Sales Head
Dreams Sales Department
Nottingham
UK
4th February 2013
Subject: Property tax exemption letter
Respected Sir,
I am writing this letter to request you to exempt taxes from my property for the current year.  I am writing this letter to request you to kindly exempt the property tax of my property – Wills Factory, situated at 13 Park Street, Main Avenue Block, Nottingham. This is in reference to the property tax statement that you sent to me on 1st February 2013.
I own an intangible property which requires me to pay the property tax at 12% rate. Till date, I have submitted all my previous taxes and claims and I do not have any debt in
regard to the payment of the property taxes to your department.
I am claiming you for the above mentioned property tax exemption as the current status of my business and profession is highly unstable. I will not be able to pay 12% taxes as the part of my total income for the current year.
I hereby request to release my property tax by some convenient percentages so that I can manage to make you the necessary payments. I sincerely hope that you would understand by condition of not being able to pay the desired taxes. For any kind of assistance, I can be contacted at 3838299.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Sincerely,
George Mathew
House Number 12, Great Wall Street
Nottingham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...