Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tax Clearance Letter

To,
Fred Darwin
Tax Manager
Great Tax Department
London
UK
4th February 2013
Subject: Tax clearance letter
Respected Sir,
I am writing this letter in reference to the telephonic conversation that I had with you in the morning. As mentioned to you, our company Dreams Enterprises Limited is closing in the near future and I would like to know more about the tax clearance statements and forms. Specifically, I am writing to know how I can get my tax clearance form and a certificate declaring that my company do not
owe any taxes.
I am writing to know the specific procedure of the tax clearance proceedings and the approximate time as to how long it would take to clear the taxes and claims of my company.
The tax clearance form is essential for us so that we can clear all the pending dues and taxes to you at the earliest. Also, I would like to get a copy of the taxes that our company owe and need to pay to your department.
I would like you to kindly update me about the tax clearance procedures at your earliest convenience, in light of the impending closing of our company. Please write back or call us at 38729849 for future proceedings.
Thanking you
Sincerely,
Paul Derek
Tax administrator
Dreams Enterprises Limited

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...