Monday, April 1, 2013

Thank You Letter Wedding Gift

To
Mark Robinson
#451, Jackson Heights
Stocks field, Number land
Date: 14th Feb’2012
Dear Mark,
I am writing this letter to express my thanks for the beautiful gift that you gave me for my wedding. It is an amazingly beautiful piece of art. Both I and Peter loved it. We have used it in decorating our bedroom and it is looking perfect with interior of the room.
It was really a kind gesture of yours to take out time from your busy
schedule to attend the wedding. We were so happy to see you on the wedding and your gift was really awesome. Mark, I must say that that you have a very good taste when it comes to art pieces and you chose my gift that completely matches my style and choice.
Looking forward to meet you soon. Do let me know if you have any plans of coming to the town.
Thank you once again.
Your Friend,
Stacy Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...