Monday, April 1, 2013

Thank You Letter Template

To
Name [here write the name of the recipient]
Designation [write the profile of the recipient]
Company name [write the name of the respective firm]
Address [write the address of the recipient]
Date [write the date of sending the letter]
Subject: [write down an appropriate subject for the letter]
Respected Sir/ Ma’am
I am writing this letter to thank you for your valuable time that you gave me to
present my proposal to you, pertaining to___________ [here briefly write about the business proposal that you presented].  I am sure you will give a serious thought to it and we can ___________ [here write about the possible outcome of the proposal, which you are expecting]. I am extremely thankful that you took time for this meeting and made it an experience.
I hope to get a positive reply at the earliest and look forward to working with the cooperative staff at the office.
Yours’ sincerely
Name [write the name of the sender]
[Name of the organization that you represent]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...