Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Property Tax Assessment Appeal Letter

To,
Bob Tom
Tax Assessment Manager
Fair price tax department
Buckingham
UK
4th February 2013
Subject: Property tax assessment appeal letter
Respected Sir,
I am writing this letter to appeal from you for the tax assessment of the following property: 13 Lavender Street, Red Square Block, Flat number 23, Buckingham. I am writing this letter in reference to the property tax assessment form that you sent to me on 1st February 2013.
1)      According to my property record and worksheet, I have noticed the following
discrepancies in the tax assessment:
a)      It is mentioned in the worksheet that I own 1,200 sq feet of living area whereas
I own 1,000 sq feet of living area.
b)      It is mentioned that I possess a fireplace which is actually not a part of my property.
2)      Through this property tax assessment appeal letter I would also like to make the following comparison :
a)      The comparable property located at flat number 23 has the same characteristics but the assessed taxes of my property have higher values than that of the latter.
Kindly pay a prompt attention to this property tax assessment appeal and revert back at your earliest convenience.  We believe for accurate and precise assessments. For further details, you may contact on 3828382.
Thanking you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Frank Darwin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...