Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Income Tax Assessment Letter

To,
Chief Accounting Office
Income Tax Department
Borough: Sun Field
London
UK
Subject: Income Tax Assessment Complaint Letter
Respected Sir,
This is to inform you of a gross error that has been made in my income tax assessment for the financial year 2012-2013. Instead of an estimated 120,000 GBP, the taxable amount assessed is a stupendous 200,000 GBP which is not possible in the income slab to which I belong.
This has led me to consult with my lawyers and I firmly believe that miscalculation on your part has caused this major error. I have enclosed my tax history for the last ten years along with
this letter, and other documents [photocopied] as I have thought necessary. Please do contact me and let me know if more documents are required.
I hope this matter can be sorted as soon as possible. My lawyer shall inform you of the same through a legal notice in a couple of days. I have enclosed, along with the documents mentioned above, photo identity, address proof and other standard documents. Please do contact me at simonblank@gmail.com in case of any communication or any other requirement from my side.
Thanking you,
Yours Sincerely,
Simon Blank,
12 Redwood Avenue,
London 3647

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...