Monday, April 1, 2013

Love Thank You Letter

Dear Love Stella,
This is your love Stephen talking to you. You might be bewildered as to why I am approaching you in this indirect way. There is something which I have not done at the right time and I need to do this as early as possible. First of all, I convey heartfelt apologies for not doing so
before. Now, after irritating you so much as usual, I would like to come to the point which propelled me to write this letter.
You and your love give me a reason to live; and I want to thank you for this love. Thank you for loving me so much and being there for me in all the times, irrespective of good or bad times. There has been one thing perpetual no matter what the situations were and it is the love which I have been getting from you. Thank you for loving me so much,
Your love,
Stephen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...