Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Property Tax Appeal Letter

Mr. Clive Coyne
Burnbank Place, Aberdeen
Aberdeenshire, Ab19 8tq
December 12, 2010
Mr. Edward Downes
Manager – Property Concerns
Reliable Group
Dear Mr. Downes,
Good Day!
I Write This Letter With Regard To The Land I Purchased Last October.  I Have Been Paying My Tax Payments For The Said Land But After Reading Several Articles On Your Company Website, I Found Out That I Have Been Paying An Amount Higher Than The Current Tax Tariff.
Please See The Copy Of My Property Tax Payment Which I Have Attached For
Your Reference.  The Payment Difference Is Clearly Seen In The Documents.  I Was Not Able To Recognize The Difference Earlier And I Hope That The Problem Be Resolved Soon.  The Tax Difference Is Quite A Large Sum And It Is A Big Loss To Me To Be Paying More Than I Should.
Thank You.  I Look Forward To Your Speedy Action.
Sincerely,
Clive Coyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...