Saturday, April 13, 2013

Interview Response Letter


From:
78 Shelford Road,
Nottingham ,
NG12 1AW
To:
Parker & Co.,
1-2, Park Rd,
Penarth ,
South Glamorgan ,
CF64 3BD
Mr/Ms
I am writing this letter in response to the interview invitation sent
me.  I sincerely thank you for the opportunity.
The exact date and time of the interview is definitely convenient and perfect for me.  You can surely expect my attendance as per the scheduled time to attend the interview.
All the interview pertaining certificates and other credentials will be submitted to you. All the content of the letter have been understood by me and I promise to follow all your instructions.
I am confident that this interview will be much easy for me and I am sure I will be able to gain much knowledge and understanding from the interview.
Given an opportunity to work for you, it would be a privilege work for your company. I am willing to work for any suitable position that matches with your job requirements and I can assure you about my efficiency and competent services.
I am looking forward to work for the company. Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...