Saturday, September 7, 2013

Writing the Letter of Appreciation

To
Mrs. Mia Schmidt
#56, Parkville Road,
Square Lane
Peterborough
Date: 13th march 2012
Dear Mrs. Schmidt
I am writing this letter to thank you for all your efforts that you made to help my daughter in her studies. After I came to know, that my daughter has been suffering from
dyslexia I was devastated and was really worried about her future.
You gave me support at that time and took the responsibility of helping my daughter with her studies and with this medical problem.  She has improved a lot and now she has even started to concentrate on her studies. I really appreciate your this gesture of taking care of her.  Nobody else would have gone out of the way to help my daughter.
I really appreciate your kindness and care for my daughter and thank you from the core of my heart for everything that you have done for her.

Best Regards,
Chelsea Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...