Saturday, September 7, 2013

Appreciation Letter to The Nurse

To
Ms. Samantha Miller
#345, Rosemary Drive
St. Peters Hospital
Date: 13th March 2012
Dear Ms. Miller
I am writing this letter to express my sincere thanks to you, for taking very good care of my wife while she was admitted in your hospital for heart operation.  I really appreciate the way you
gave her strength and took care of her in such a difficult time.
It was very difficult time for me but my mind got relaxed when my wife told me that you are attending her very well and you take care of all her needs. Your calm and helpful nature, your professionalism and loving attitude makes you stand out and I am happy that patients get homely care from you in the hospital.
You are very generous, helpful and considerate. I really appreciate your way of working and you make patients feel at home.
Once again, I want to thank you for what you did for me and my wife.

Regards,

James Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...