Saturday, September 7, 2013

Buyer Appreciation Letter

From,
Mrs Fraser,
B-13, Galaxy Towers Apartments,
Philadelphia
To,
Mr Brandon,
Spic N Span cleaning services,
Philadelphia
Dear Mr Brandon,
This is Mrs Fraser writing to you in order to appreciate the excellent services provided by your cleaning firm to me. I was in a desperate need of cleaning with a professional touch for my house. Then, some of my friends and even my neighbours recommended the name of your
firm and I eventually landed at your firm. Also, the time left for cleaning the house before an important function was negligible for a professional execution of the cleaning task.
However, the cleaning team from your firm did an excellent job. They not only made my house Spic N Span but they also managed to save me some time for post cleaning decorations. Now, I can say that your firm has gained a loyal customer in me. Gratitude and Appreciation are the sheer feelings which are invoked after seeing the cleaning work done by your team. Appreciating again and again,

Yours sincerely,
Mrs Fraser

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...