Saturday, September 7, 2013

Appreciation Letter to Trainee

To
Aldrich Miller
GY Web Developers
67, Harold Drive
Manchester
Date: 13th March 2012
Dear Aldrich,
I am writing this letter to congratulate you for your contribution in the recent web development project. I have always seen a flair and passion in you for your work, but I am really surprised that you took this project and completed it before the deadline.  The client also
appreciated your work.
You are very dedicated and hardworking. I really appreciate that you are always open for suggestions and take the criticism as a stepping stone to improve your performance. You not only work hard but by seeing you work like this other employees also get motivated. I am sure if you keep on working like this, you’ll keep on achieving professional success.
I am pleased to offer you the position of Asst. Web Developer in my organization in appreciation for your hard work.

All the best for your career
Regards,
Jacob Marshall
CEO, GY Web Developers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...