Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Appreciation Letter Format

From,
Ms Kristen,
Head of Sales Department,
Sterling Upholstery Firm,
Seoul
To,
Working staff of Sales Department,
Sterling Upholstery Firm,
Seoul
Dear people,
I, Ms Kristen, head of the Sales Department of the Sterling Upholstery Firm, Seoul, am writing this letter to convey my heartfelt appreciation for the contribution of each and every member of the Sales department. I feel sheer proud to announce that the target set for us for the
current year has been reached comprehensively by us with more than one month to spare. I wish to take this opportunity to appreciate efforts put in by every person in achieving this target.
There may have been many hurdles which have surfaced in front of us while us being in the course of our work. However, every obstacle has been surpassed in a skilful manner. Not only me but even the management has been pleased by the sincerity and the professionalism portrayed by people our department. I wish everyone Best of Luck for the forthcoming year of challenges and hope for the best.

Yours sincerely,
Ms Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...