Friday, September 27, 2013

Authorization Letter

To,
The Chief Security Officer,
Ample Apartment,
#22, Bromley,
Kent,
London,
BR1 NP12
16th June 2012
Subject: Authorization Letter to carry showcase out of the apartment premises
Dear Sir,
I am a resident of your apartment building living in apartment number 31. I have a broken showcase which needs to be repaired. I have called over a carpenter from M/s Furniture Mart. The carpenter will inspect the showcase and take it to his showroom if required for
completing the repair. The repair work can take over a week and to bring it back to my apartment.  I am hereby giving the authority to him to take the showcase out of the apartment premises and bring it back after completing the repair.
I request you to kindly permit him to take the showcase out of the building on production of this authorization letter and his identity card both at the time of carrying it out and bringing it back after repair.

Thank you.
Yours truly,
Philip John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...