Saturday, September 7, 2013

Letter of Appreciation to Employer

To,
Mr. Tom White
YV Technologies
345, South Drive
London
Date: 13th march 2012
Dear Sir,
I am writing this letter to thank you for the promotion and the salary appraisal. I am really thankful to you for providing the professional guidance and support.
When I joined the organization I was a fresher and was unaware of professional ethics. But you always supported me, guided me through the projects and always helped me
whenever I faced any problem in the projects assigned to me.  I have been promoted as the team-leader and believe me it has been possible only because of an employer like you.  I couldn’t have deal with the challenges that came across but you gave me strength to face these challenges.
I really want to thank you for what you did for me and really appreciate the way you supported me during the tough times.

I want to dedicate this promotion of mine to you.
Sincerely,
Rebecca Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...