Saturday, September 7, 2013

Appreciation Letter to Conference Speaker

To
Mr. Peter Baugh
#445, Sussex Street
Oxford
Date: 13th March 2012
Subject: Appreciation Letter for speech
Dear Sir,
I am writing this letter to thank you and express my sincere gratitude for your speech about global warming in our environmental day seminar. I would not be exaggerating, if I say that your speech was appreciated by everyone present in the seminar and you aroused much needed
awareness about environment.  Your speech became the highlight of yesterday’s program.
I am feeling very honored to inform you that many articles have been published about your speech in various leading newspapers. Each newspaper has highlighted the measures that you suggested about environment protection. I am sure many people present in the seminar were motivated by your speech.

Once again I want to thank you for your speech and would really appreciate your kind gesture to present such an encouraging and motivational speech.
Regards,
James Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...